DUE TO THE LARGE NUMBER OF ENQUIRIES WE ARE NOT ABLE TO ACCEPT MORE REQUESTS FOR VIEWINGS
Lovely, very bright and fresh, recently built, two bedroom apartment with two sunny balconies. The property is offered to let unfurnished and is located on the second floor of a small-scale apartment complex well named "De Heerlijckheid" (translated as ‘Glory’). Two minutes walk to the main shopping street of Heemstede (Binnenweg) where many (boutique) shops and restaurants and can be found. For walkers, the Groenendaalse bos is less than 5 minutes away. The apartment is also conveniently located for public transport. A bus stop with a direct connection to Hoofddorp or Haarlem is a short walk away and the station Heemstede/Aerdenhout with direct connections to The Hague, Rotterdam and Amsterdam can be reached within 10 minutes by bicycle.
Communal entrance, stairs and elevator to;
Second floor; Light and sunny living room with French doors to the spacious and sunny balcony located on the west. Modern open kitchen with built-in appliances. Storage room with washing machine connection and a coat closet in the hallway. The bathroom offers a shower, sink and toilet. Two spacious bedrooms, one with access to the second balcony.
On the ground floor is a shared bicycle shed with a charging point for an electric bicycle.
- Living area approx. 57m2;
- Located in a small-scale new-built apartment complex;
- Center of Heemstede;
- Conveniently located for public transport, Heemstede / Aerdenhout station within cycling distance;
- Minimum rental period of 12 months;
- Free parking;
- Shared bicycle shed with charging point for electric bicycles;
- Rent is excluding gas, water, electricity, TV / internet and municipal taxes;
- Landlord retains the right of refusal.