This charming, two bedroomed, detached property is surrounded by flower fields and meadows with view over the canal, yet with easy access to Bennebroek, Heemstede, Hoofddorp and Schiphol. The property has been modernised and is well maintained. The house offers a luxury kitchen, a private enclosed garden surrounding the property with a terrace facing SW and a driveway for two cars.
Ground floor: spacious hall, toilet and laundry room housing washing machine and dryer. Light living room (approx. 31m2) with anthracite grey tiled floor with under floor heating. L shaped kitchen (approx. 14 m2) with built in appliances; oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator with freezer. Access to the garden is via French doors opening to a large terrace with view across the garden to the fields beyond.
1st floor: whole floor with laminate flooring and open beams; landing, luxury bathroom (approx. 8m2) with a corner bath, separate shower, double wash basin and toilet. Spacious and bright bedroom (approx. 17m2), further bedroom (approx. 8m2). Storage space housing the central heating boiler.
- Living area approx. 110 m2;
- Ground area approx. 325 m2;
- Easy access to Bennebroek, Heemstede and Hoofddorp;
- Close to home/living boulevard Cruquius Plaza and to the
Haarlemmermeer Golf course;
- Sunny garden with spacious terrace;
- Unique location, good privacy;
- Minimal rental period 12 months;
- The property is offered to let unfurnished;
- Rental price is exclusive of gas, water, electricity and tenants costs;
- Landlord retains right of refusal.