This lovely, bright and sunny, semi detached family home with interesting split-level layout has 4 bedrooms, a luxury kitchen and bathroom, a sunny garden (south/southwest) on the water and plenty of storage space in the cellar. The living room is very light, due to the full glass sliding rear doors (thermal glass). This property is located in a lovely peaceful area and has uninterrupted view from the rear garden over the water to the recreation area 'De Groene Weelde’. A number of schools, childcare centres, sport and recreational facilities (including a golf course) are located a short distance from the house and the local shops and supermarket are a short bike ride or walk away.
The property is within easy reach of public transportation; the fast bus stop is just a two minute walk away, for the Zuid Tangent (300) bus with direct connection to Haarlem centrum (approx. 10 min), Hoofddorp (approx. 5 min) and Schiphol International Airport (approx. 20 min). Amsterdam is just a 15 min drive away.
Cellar: very spacious garage/storage space (approx 25 m2) with parking space for 2 cars on the driveway.
Ground Floor: spacious entrance hall (approx 2.65 x 1.92) with coat closet and toilet with hand basin. Living room with tiled floor (approx. 37 m2 with underfloor heating) and 4 m. high ceilings! cosy gas open fireplace and doors to the large rear garden offering good privacy and a wooden walkway over the water. Luxury kitchen (approx 5.70 x 3.88 m.) with 5 ring gas hob, dishwasher, oven and combination oven/microwave, Quooker hot water tap and lots of cupboard space. Stairs to:
First floor: landing, bedroom in the front with loft bed (3.83 x 1.90), bedroom in the back (2.96 x 2.88). Stairs to next level with two bedrooms: in the back the master bedroom (4.37 x 3.70) with built-in wardrobe and bedroom in the front (3.87 x 2.92). Bathroom (3.29 x 1.80) with bath, shower, double wash basin. Separate toilet. Spacious laundry closet with washer and dryer.
- Living area approx. 143 m2, actual surface use approx. 168 m2;
- Ground area approx. 284 m2;
- built in 2010;
- Lovely terrace by the water;
- Near golf course, sport facilities, supermarkets, childcare centres and schools;
- Great location with splendid view of De Stelling van Amsterdam -
UNESCO World Heritage), a green oasis of peace and nature;
- Plenty of medical facilities within easy reach, such as a general practitioner, dentist, pharmacy,
physiotherapist and a hospital.
- Easy public transportation to Haarlem ( 10 min.) and Schiphol (20 min).
- Easy access to the main highways (A4, A5, A9);
- Property is available to let unfurnished, fully furnished is possible subjet to a further circa 350euro p/m;
- Rental price is exclusive of g/w/e/TV internet and local city taxes;
- Landlord retains the right of refusal.