Spacious and well maintained, fully furnished family house with 4 bedrooms in a central location in Velserbroek. The house offers a modern kitchen/dining room, a bright open living room opening to a spacious sunny south-westerly aspect rear garden with shed and rear access. The property is centrally located close to schools, public transport, shops, woods, the beach and dunes plus all has the advantage of being within easy reach of the major roadways to Amsterdam and Schiphol and just 10 minutes to Ijmuiden. The 4 International school locations in Haarlem are all within an approx. 15 minute drive.
Ground floor: Entrance, hall with toilet, spacious bright living room with a laminate floor (throughout house), door to rear garden. Open kitchen with various built in appliances: dishwasher, ceramic hob, oven, US style refrigerator with freezer sections and water/ice dispenser. Spacious rear garden (south west) with brick shed and rear access.
First floor: Master bedroom (5,2 x 4,4), with large dormer window (formerly 2 bedrooms), bedroom to the front of the house (3 x 3,80), bathroom with bath, separate walk in shower, washbasin unit and toilet.
Second floor: 2 good sized attic rooms with skylight window to the rear (2,8 x 3) and (2,8 x 3) to the front of the house. Connection for washing machine and dryer.
- Well maintained fully furnished family house;
- Good location for public transport and major roadways (plus schools and shops);
- Close to the recreation areas Spaarnwoude and Westerbroekerplas;
- Minimal rental period between 6-12 months, possibility for extension;
- Pets not allowed
- Property is offered to let fully furnished;
- Rental price is exclusive of g/w/e and local council taxes;
- Owner retains the right of refusal.