Spacious and well maintained family house with 3 bedrooms in a good location in Velserbroek. The house offers a bright living room and a modern kitchen on the street side. The spacious rear garden with wooden shed and rear access has a sunny south-westerly aspect. The property is centrally located close to schools, public transport, shops, woods, the beach and dunes plus all has the advantage of being within easy reach of the the major roadways to Amsterdam and Schiphol.
Ground floor: Entrance, hall with toilet, spacious bright living room with a good laminate floor, door to rear garden. Open kitchen with various built in appliances: dishwasher, ceramic hob, oven, US style refrigerator with freezer sections and water/ice dispenser. Spacious rear garden (south west) with wooden shed and rear access.
First floor: Master bedroom (approx. 5.20 x 3.50 m.), with large dormer window (formerly 2 bedrooms), bedroom to the front of the house (approx. 3.75 x 3.00 m.), bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet.
Second floor: Large attic room (approx. 5.2 x 6. m) with two large skylight windows. Separate laundry closet. Pull down ladder to;
Attic: spacious storage area.
The whole house has good laminate floors.
- Well maintained family house;
- Good location for public transport and major roadways (plus schools and shops);
- Close to the recreation areas Spaarnwoude and Westbroekerplas;
- Minimal rental period 12 months;
- Property is offered to let unfurnished;
- Rental price is exclusive of g/w/e and local council taxes;
- Owner retains the right of refusal.