This deceptively spacious unfurnished, terracecd house with 4 bedrooms is located on the border of Overveen (borough of Bloemendaal) and Haarlem, just 6 minutes cycle to the train station at Haarlem and a short walk to the station at Overveen. The property has a light living room with parquet floor, open fireplace and sliding doors leading to the spacious rear garden, a good sized open kitchen and a front garden large enough for bikes and a car. The Oranje Nassaulaan is a quiet street and is very child friendly. Two international schools are located close to the property. The centre of Haarlem, the dunes and the beach are in very close proximity and are all within an easy cycle.
Ground floor: spacious front garden (approx. 7 x 6 m.) to the southeast with parking space. Entrance, hall with toilet, living room (approx. 8.5 x 3.5 m.) with open fire, wooden floor and sliding doors to rear garden. Open kitchen with dishwasher, 4 pit induction stove, refrigerator with freezer. Door to the spacious rear garden with brick shed.
1st floor: landing, bathroom with skylight has a bath with shower over, wash basin, toilet and connections for the washing machine and dryer. Two bedrooms to the rear of the property (approx. 3.50 x 3 m. and 2.20 x m.) and two bedrooms to the front of the property (approx. 3.50 x 3.00 m. with wash basin and 2.20 x 2.00 m. with door to small balcony)
- Living area approx. 110 m2;
- Ground area approx. 198 m2;
- 4 bedrooms;
- Close to centre of Haarlem, major roadways, train stations at Haarlem and Overveen and the beach;
- Easy parking in front of the door and on the driveway;
- The property is unfurnished;
- Minimum rental period 2 years;
- Rental price is exclusive of g/w/e and tenants costs;
- Landlord retains right of refusal.