Spacious, 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom corner house with long driveway and garage. The property offers a modern open kitchen and second bathroom with double whirlpool bath. The house is located in Overveen within a short walk of the station, (with direct connections to Amsterdam) the shops and local schools. Just a short cycle away are the towns of Haarlem, Bloemendaal and the beach.
Ground floor: Hallway, toilet with hand basin, glass sliding door to the bright and spacious living /dining room (approx. 9.55 x 3.60 m.) with oak floor, open fire and French doors to the sunny west facing garden (approx. 10 x 7 m.) mainly terrace with decorative trees. Open kitchen with various built in appliances and a cook island with breakfast bar. Deep cellar cupboard.
First floor: landing, three bedrooms (approx. 3.70 x 4, 3.70 x 3.95 and 1.95 x 2.25 m.) balcony across the full width of the house overlooking the garden. Toilet with wash basin, bathroom with bath and separate walk in shower, double wash basin and underfloor heating.
Second floor: Open landing with central heating system and connections for the washing machine and dryer. Bedroom (approx. 4.80 x 3.60 and 2.20 x 2.40 m.) with open whirlpool (double) bath, wash basin and bidet. Wall of built in closets.
Attic accessed via drop down ladder.
- Living area approx. 140 m2;
- Long drive for a number of cars plus garage;
- West facing garden, with large terrace area;
- Wooden floors throughout;
- Modern kitchen and 2 modern bathrooms;
- Easy access to Station, shops, schools, Haarlem and beach;
- Available to let unfurnished;
- Minimal rental period 12 months;
- Rental price excl. g/w/e and tenants costs;
- Landlord retains right of refusal.