This well maintained and decorated, house with 3 bedrooms and garden is located in a convenient spot in Heemstede close to shops, the woods (Groenendaal), sports clubs and the major roadways. The lovely rear garden is 17m. deep with various terraces a brick shed and rear access. Free parking in the neighbourhood and the easy acesss to the main bus, train/roadways to Hoofddorp, Schiphol (Rijk) and Amsterdam make this an ideal location for a family.
Ground floor: Front garden and entrance hall with closets, deep under stairs cupboard, toilet with wash basin. Door to living room ( 8.90 x 3.50 m) with sliding doors to the rear garden. Open kitchen (2.95 x 2.61 m) with dishwasher, 4 ring gas hob, oven, refrigerator with freezer section. Utility area (2.61 x 2.56 m) with washing machine and dryer. Door to the lovely rear garden (17 x 6.50 m) with brick shed and rear access.
First floor: landing, main bedroom ( 3.50 x 3.50 m), bedroom 2 (3.51 x 2.35 m), 3rd bedroom/study/dressing room (2.65 x 2.60 m) with wall of closets. Bathroom with walk in shower, wash basin and radiator en WC.
- Living area approx. 95 m2;
- Ground area approx. 211 m2;
- Well maintained house and garden;
- Light and bright living room with open kitchen Lichte;
- Close to sport clubs, the woods, schools and easy access to the main roads;
- Minimum rental period 12 months;
- The property can be offered furnished or unfurnished;
- Rental price is exclusive of gas, water, electricy and local council tenants taxes;
- Owner retains right of refusal.