This beautifully renovated and maintained, unfunished corner house is located in a sought after, child friendly neighbourhood on the border of Heemstede and Aerdenhout, overlooking the canal with boat mooring. The property offers 3 spacious bedrooms plus a dressing room, a driveway for 3 cars leading to the garage and an enclosed, rear garden with southly aspect and good privacy. Easy access to the main roads leading to Haarlem, Hoofddorp, Schiphol (Rijk) and Amsterdam. The local shops and the the train station Heemstede/Aerdenhout, on the main line to both Amsterdam and Den Haag/Rotterdam is a short walk away. The INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL HAARLEM IS JUST 10 MIN CYCLE OR DRIVE AWAY.
Front garden and driveway for 3 cars leading to the spacious garage.
Ground floor: entrance, hallway, toilet with wash basin and access to the larder/cellar housing a freezer and offering a good amount of storage space. Living room ( 12.46 x 3.57/5.61 m.) with new oak floor, gas open fire and glass sliding doors leading to the south facing rear garden (7.5 x 7 m.) with access to the garage and driveway. Deluxe modern, open kitchen with cooking island/breakfast bar with a good amount of cupboard space and built in appliances (steam oven, oven, extractor fan, quooker, dishwasher and large refrigerator).
First floor: landing, toilet/laundry room, master bedroom (approx. 4.61 x 3.58 m.) with roof terrace over the garden. Dressing room with wall of built in closets, front double bedroom with study area and balcony (approx. 3.57 x 3.55 m.) also with a full wall of built in closet space. Modern bathroom (approx. 2.50 x 2.02 m.) with large rain shower and wash basin.
Second floor: Large sunny loft room (approx. 5.10 x 5.06 m.) with dormer and skylight windows offers space for double bed, sitting and office area with the added extra of a full bath and wash basin.
- Living area approx. 165m2;
- Front garden with view over canal, driveway for 3 cars:
- Enclosed rear garden with southerly aspect and access to the garage;
- Cellar with freezer and storage space;
- Convient location close to shops and the train station Heemstede/Aerdenhout (direct line between Rotterdam and Amsterdam)
- 10 minute drive or cycle to the INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL HAARLEM;
- Property is offered to let unfurnished;
- Minimal rental period is 1 year;
- Rental price is exclusive of G/W/E and tenants costs;
- Landlord retains right of refusal.