Deluxe 5 bedroom, unfurnished, corner house with south facing terraced garden is located in a sought after, child friendly, neighbourhood. The property was finished in 2009 to a high standard with herringbone parquet floors, modern kitchen and bathroom. The area known as ‘Het Vogelpark’ is 5 minutes cycle to Heemstede, 15 minutes to Haarlem and 20 minutes cycle to the beach. Just a short walk away are the shops and train station Heemstede/Aerdenhout giving easy access to Amsterdam, Den Haag and Rotterdam.
Ground floor: Entrance and hall, toilet and metre cupboard, hallway with access to cellar (approx. 13.5 m2), living room (approx. 34 m2) with French doors to garden (approx. 9 x 12 m.). Open kitchen (approx. 3.2 x 4m.) with built in appliances, open dining room (approx. 2.9 x 5.5 m.) with French doors to south facing garden (approx. 9 x 12 m.) door to front.
First floor: landing, 3 bedrooms (approx. 3.5 x 5.7, 4.5 x 2.8 and 2.8 x 3.5 m.) bathroom (approx. 2.80 x 2.40 m.) with double hand basin, bath and walk in shower, separate toilet.
Second floor: Large landing housing the connection for washing machine and dryer, access to attic, two bedrooms both with dormer windows (approx. 3 x 2. m. and 3 x 3 m.)
- Living area approx. 180 m2;
- Ground area approx. 265 m2;
- Close to station with access to Rotterdam/Den Haag and Amsterdam;
- Easy cycle to beach, Haarlem and Heemstede;
- Child friendly new development with playground;
- Minimal rental period 12 months;
- The property is offered to let unfurnished;
- Rental price is exclusive of gas, water, electricity and tenants costs;
- Landlord retains right of refusal.