This attractive and recently renovated terraced house with 3 bedrooms and garage can be offered to let either unfurnished or furnished. The renovation has been carried out with great attention to detail and luxury, keeping many original features of the period property (paneled doors, plaster ceilings for example) with the added luxury of modern appliances and workmanship. The house is located in a quiet, child-friendly environment with the prizewinning shopping street 'de Binnenweg' with a wide range of shops and restaurants just a two minute walk away. Haarlem, Zandvoort, Bloemendaal, Hoofddorp, Schiphol (Rijk) and Amsterdam are all very easily accessible by car and public transport. The trains station Heemstede / Aerdenhout (7 minute cycle away) offers direct trains to Haarlem, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Leiden and the Hague.
Ground floor; entrance / hall, separate toilet. Access to the spacious living room with a bay window to the front of the house and, an open fire place (wood burning) and a recent extension to the rear with French doors leading to the first terrace (a further terrace is located to the rear of the garden). A beautiful modern and luxurious kitchen (recently extended the whole width of the property) with refrigerator, freezer, induction hob, wine fridge, oven and steam oven. Spacious and sunny garden facing north. Separate garage box located behind the house.
1st floor; Spacious bedroom with a full wall of closets. Second bedroom offering with two wardrobes and patio doors to the balcony. The third bedroom has a built in desk and shelving system. The bathroom has a double wash basin, bath, separate walk-in shower, washing machine and dryer.
- Living area 114 m2;
- The house can be delivered either furnished or unfurnished (curtains, kitchen and flooring will remain);
- Sunny garden mostly terraced with mature shrubs;
- Recently renovated to a very high level;
- Garage to the rear of the house in a garage block;
- Rent is excluding gas, water, electricity, TV / internet and local council inhabitants charges;
- Conveniently located to public transport, shops and supermarket;
- The landlord retains the right of refusal.