Characteristic 1930’s corner house with many original details. The beautiful leaded glass doors in the hallway give access to the living room, which has been extended with a conservatory across the width of the property. The property offers two large bedrooms plus a smaller baby/work room, a large light bathroom and gardens to the front, rear (west) and side. Just a short walk away is the ‘Groenendaal’ wood, the sport centre with swimming pool and the shops.
Ground floor: entrance, hall way with cupboard and toilet with wash basin. Double swing leaded glass doors access the living room (approx. 8.8 x 3.7 m.) with wooden floor. Conservatory with access to the kitchen (approx. 5 x 1.8 m.) with dishwasher, 4 ring gas hob, refrigerator, freezer and microwave. Access to the garden (approx. 9 x 7.85.) is from both kitchen and the dining area/conservatory. The garden has rear access and a wooden shed.
First floor: landing, master bedroom (approx. 3 x 3 m.) with built in closet wall and access to the balcony, bedroom (approx. 3.6 x 3.1 m.) study/baby room (approx. 2.9 x 1.8 m.). Spacious bathroom with skylight bath/shower, wash basin and 2nd toilet. Small (storage) room with the central heating system, laundry room with washing machine and dryer.
- Living area approx. 120 m2;
- Ground area approx. 195m2;
- Well maintained property;
- Lovely living room with wooden floor;
- Close to the sports centre with swimming pool, woods, schools and major roads towards Amsterdam and Schiphol;
- Minimal rental period 18 months;
- Offered to let unfurnished;
- Rental price excl. g/w/e/ and tenants costs;
- Landlord retains right of refusal.