This deluxe 4 bedroom, two bathroom, unfurnished, detached house with garage large sunny garden with grass and terraces and outside shower is located on the river Spaarne with access to mooring for a boat. The property, completed this year is located in a sought after, child friendly, new build neighbourhood and has been finished off to a very high standard with under floor heating, modern kitchen and equipment and bathrooms. The area known as ‘Watermusiek’ has a mix of new properties all in keeping with the architectural style of the surrounding area mostly built in the 1930’s. The property is very conveniently located on the border of Heemstede and Haarlem, just a 3 minutes cycle away is the main shopping centre of Heemstede (regularly named the nicest shopping street in the Netherlands), 10 minutes to the train station (Heemstede/Aerdenhout; giving direct access to Haarlem, Amsterdam, Den Haag and Rotterdam) and centre of Haarlem and just a 30 minutes cycle to the beaches at Zandvoort or Bloemendaal. The mooring is on a tributary of the beautiful river Spaarne which is open water. The International school Haarlem is 12 minutes away either by bike or car.
Ground floor: Impressive entrance hall with floor to ceiling built in closets, toilet and access to the spacious garage and storage room. Large and bright living / dining room with large picture windows and French doors across the width of the house and gas open fire, access to garden with grass and terrace, side entrance and via the rear gate to the mooring for this house. Luxury open kitchen with built in appliances (dishwasher, oven plus a combination fan oven/steam oven, 5 pit gas stove, Quooker, refrigerator, wine cooler and freezer.
First floor: landing, 2 bedrooms, both with walk in closets, large bathroom with bath, walk in shower, double hand basin. Separate toilet.
Second floor: Large landing, bathroom with shower, wide wash basin and connections for the washing machine and dryer. Access to storage attic, two spacious bedrooms one with fixed staircase leading loft/attic area for the bed.
- Living area approx. 245m2;
- Ground area approx. 400m2;
- Access to private mooring (cost Euro 136.75 per year for the permit);
- Possibility to rent a 4.30m boat with the property;
- Close to station with direct access to Rotterdam/Den Haag and Amsterdam;
- Beach, Haarlem and Heemstede by bike or car;
- Child friendly new development (finished in June of 2017);
- Minimal rental period 12 months;
- The property is offered to let unfurnished (all lighting/curtains/kitchen/bathrooms and flooring will remain in the property);
- Rental price is exclusive of gas, water, electricity and tenant’s costs;
- Landlord retains right of refusal.