Lovely, very bright and fresh newly built, two bedroom apartment with two sunny balconies. The property is offered to let unfurnished and is located on the second floor of a small-scale apartment complex well named "De Heerlijckheid" (translated as ‘Glory’). Two minute’s walk to the main shopping street of Heemstede (BInnenweg) where many (boutique) shops and restaurants and can be found. For walkers, the Groenendaalse bos is less than 5 minutes by bike and also, conveniently located for public transport. A bus stop with a direct connection to Hoofddorp or Haarlem is a short walk away and the station Heemstede / Aerdenhout with direct connection’s Den Haag, Rotterdam to Amsterdam is also very convenient.
Layout; joint entrance, stairs and elevator to;
Second floor; Light and sunny living room with patio doors to the spacious and sunny balcony located on the west. Modern open kitchen with built-in appliances. Storage room with washing machine connection and a coat closet in the hallway. The bathroom offers a shower, sink and toilet. Two spacious bedrooms, one with access to the second balcony.
On the ground floor there is a shared bicycle shed including a charging point for an electric bicycle!
- Living area approx 57m2;
- Located in a small-scale new-build apartment complex;
- Center of Heemstede around the corner;
- Conveniently located for public transport, Heemstede / Aerdenhout station within cycling distance;
- Minimum rental period of 12 months;
- Enough, free parking in front of the door;
- Shared bicycle shed with charging point for the electric bicycle;
- Rent is excluding gas, water, electricity, TV / internet and municipal taxes;
- Landlord retains the right of refusal.