This charming and recently fully renovated and furnished one bedroom apartment is located in the very sought after ‘Vijfhoek’ in the old centre of Haarlem now known as the ‘Jordaan of Haarlem’. This area is just steps from the bustling markets, shops and restaurants yet the Vijfhoek retains a quiet ‘village’ feel area with a great community. It is traditional in this area to have your garden furniture on the street side, a great way to get to know the local community. This property is not large but every square meter has been thoughtfully renovated and put to good use.
Entrance: hallway (space a bike), Bathroom (2m2) – with shower and wash basin. stairs to;
First floor: The landing has been ingeniously used as the kitchen (4m2) with built in appliances dishwasher and combi microwave/oven . Access to the WC and living room (14m2) with windows over the street side of the building – interior designed to include a dining/work table and sitting area, hallway with some built in closet space, bedroom (8,5m2) with closet and double bed.
- Living area 40 m2
- Fully furnished by an interior designer to make best use of space;
- Great location for the main bus routes to Amsterdam and Schiphol- Rijk (most of the busses run
every 4-5 minutes in the rush hour);
- Easy cycle to the beach;
- One of the cosiest city centre areas of Haarlem;
- Rental price is excluding g/w/e TV internet
- Landlord retains right of refusal.