Modern, bright and spacious, one bedroom apartment available in the newly built neighbourhood ‘Vijverpark’ in Haarlem. The property is offered to let unfurnished and has the added benefit of a private parking space, storage room and an outside terrace/sitting area. This area to the east of Haarlem (towards Amsterdam) is enjoying a face-lift and now offers a host of benefits; 10 minute cycle to the center of Haarlem, a short walk to the bus stops for the fast buses to Amsterdam (346/356) and to Schiphol (300) and easy access to the main highways (A4, A9, A10). This apartment is perfect for a single professional or couple working at the hospital (Spaarne Zuid), Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam Zuidas and many more easily accessible locations. The property with large picture windows and very high ceilings will be delivered ready to move your furniture in. The lighting, kitchen, bathroom and window coverings will all be in place. The property is offered to let with private parking place in the locked garage. The complex has been built to a very high standard using the most up to date conveniences such as underfloor heating, state of the art ventilation system, solar panels.
Ground floor: complex entrance, post boxes and entry bell (video). Doors to
Apartment entrance. High quality wooden floor, Hallway with access to the living room with open plan kitchen. Newly fitted kitchen with refrigerator with freezer section, combi microwave, dishwasher, induction hob. Living area with high windows and door to outside terrace. Laundry/storage room with connections for washing machine and dryer and plenty of space for closet/shelves. Bathroom with wash basin and walk in shower. Separate toilet. Large bedroom again with high ceilings, plenty of window space and door to the terrace.
- Living area 64 m2
- Terrace/seating area outside;
- Brand newly built including; kitchen, bathroom, lighting, curtains;
- Great location a few steps from the stops for the commuter buses to Amsterdam and Schiphol;
- 10 minute cycle to center of Haarlem;
- Up and coming neighbourhood with great facilities (shops and swimming pool just around the corner)
- Property is offered to let unfurnished;
- Rental price is excluding g/w/e/TV-Internet and local council tenants costs;
- Minimal rental period 12 months;
- Landlord retains right of refusal.