This spacious, beautifully furnished, 1 bedroom apartment is located close to Haarlem railway station, a stone's throw from the bustling city center. The apartment is in a surprisingly quiet street with plenty of parking (permit – immediately available). The house has a modern open kitchen and the bathroom offers a walk in shower and separate bath! The Grote Markt (central market square) and side streets with great shops, bars and restaurants are within a few minutes walking distance. The main roads (including Amsterdam and Schiphol) are quickly accessible.
Ground floor: common entrance and stairs to the second floor.
Second floor: entrance with stairs leading to the light, bright living room (approx. 48 m2) with wooden floor. Modern open kitchen with 4-burner gas stove, dishwasher, fridge / freezer combination and oven. Spacious bathroom with sink, shower and separate bathtub. Separate WC. Spacious bedroom with wooden floor and enormous built-in cupboard especially designed for the space.
- Living area approx. 73 m²;
- Fully furnished apartment in a fantastic location;
- A stone's throw from the NS station and bus stops;
- Modern bathroom with shower and bathtub;
- Minimum rental period of 12 months;
- Rent is excluding g / w / e /TV internet and local tenants costs;
- Landlord has the right of refusal