This bright and spacious, unfurnished, 2 bedroom apartment is beautifully maintained and decorated. The property is located at the edge of the city centre in the popular, child friendly neighbourhood "Garenkokerskwartier" in Haarlem. In a quiet street yet just few minutes' walk across a canal bridge to the bustling centre of Haarlem! The train station, with direct links to Amsterdam, Den Haag and Rotterdam, is just 5 minutes' walk as are the express bus stops to Amsterdam, Hoofddorp and Schiphol (Rijk) (many routes have buses every 4 minutes in the rush hour).
Layout: common entrance, private storage and stairs to the:
Second floor; hall with separate toilet. A lovely bright and spacious living room with bay window offering a lovely view over the surrounding streets toward the city centre. A modern and open kitchen which is provided with gas hob with wok burner, oven, extractor fan, fridge, freezer and dish washer. Spacious master bedroom with build in wardrobe and access to a lovely balcony deep enough for a lounge set and dining table. Second bedroom can be used for an office space or baby room. Bathroom with shower and wash basin with cupboard surround
- Living area approx. 57m2;
- Apartment will be delivered unfurnished;
- Newly painted throughout;
- Minimum rental period of 12 months;
- Rental price is excluding gas, water, electricity, tv/internet and local taxes;
- Parking with permit (no waitlists and low costs);
- Landlord retains right of refusal.