This bright and modern (built in 2016), tastefully decorated one bedroom apartment is surprisingly spacious due to the efficient lay out and offers a sunny balcony and incredible views for miles over Haarlem and Heemstede. Conveniently located just a short walk (5 minutes) from the station ‘Heemstede/Aerdenhout’ with regular, direct trains to Amsterdam central (22 mins) in one direction and Leiden, the Hague and Rotterdam in the other. The center of Haarlem is also a short walk or bike ride away. Perfect for a professional single or couple.
Ground floor: communal entrance hall and entry phone, stairs to or lift to;
6st floor: Apartment entrance. Laminate floors throughout: L-shaped hall with coat rack, living/dining room with open kitchen, a full wall of windows (south-west facing) with access to the spacious balcony (space for both dining and lounge area). Kitchen with refrigerator with freezer, 4 pit gas hob, combi oven/microwave and dishwasher. Ample bedroom with large closet and access to second (mini) balcony. Bathroom with walk in shower, wash basin and high built in cupboard. Separate toilet. Laundry room with connection for a washing machine and lots of storage space.
- Living area approx. 50 m2;
- Mandatory for the tenant to take part in car share (32.00 p/m);
- Optional: private parking place (58.95 euro p/m);
- Easy commute to Haarlem, Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Schiphol,
- 25 min by bike to the beach;
- Well decorated with south/west facing balcony;
- Rental price is exclusive of gas, water and electricity, TV/internet and local council taxes;
- Landlord has right of refusal.