Beautifully decorated and fully furnished, two bedroom apartment with balcony in the center of Haarlem. The spacious and bright, modern living room looks over the center of the city and the bedrooms to the rear over quiet gardens. Located just a few minutes walk away from the train station and the (300) bus with direct connection to Hoofddorp, Schiphol and Schiphol Rijk.
Ground floor: entrance, small staircase and storage room.
First floor: hall, spacious and bright living room (approx 37 m2) with wooden floor and access to the French balcony to the front with views over the city centre. Modern open kitchen with dishwasher, combination oven/microwave and fridge plus coffee machine. Bedroom (approx. 4.25 x 3.00 m.) with walk in closet housing the washing machine and dryer, extra closet space and access to the sunny balcony, 2nd (guest) bedroom ( approx. 3.25 x 3.75 m.), bathroom with shower and washbasin, separate toilet.
- Living area approx. 80m2;
- Sunny balcony;
- Short walk to market square and Haarlem centre;
- Very close to the main bus stop (good connection to Schiphol (Rijk) and Haarlem train station (Amsterdam, Den Haag and Rotterdam);
- In a quiet section of the street;
- Stylish furnishings and decoration;
- Rental price exclusive of service costs;
- Service costs € 250,- p/m (gas/water/electricity/tv/internet);
- Owner retains the right of refusal.