This charming fully furnished apartment with 1 large bedroom, office space and great roof terrace, is located in the very sought after ‘Vijfhoek’ in the old center of Haarlem. Just steps from the bustling markets, shops and restaurants the Vijfhoek is a quiet ‘village’ feel area with a great community. This apartment is arranged on two floors. And has a large long hallway which can accommodate two bikes.
Entrance: hallway (space for 2 bikes), stairs to
First floor: door to L shaped lounge / dining room with large picture windows and a lot of light. The kitchen includes a dishwasher, gas stove, electric oven and extractor fan and large sized fridge and freezer. The washing machine and dryer are located in a laundry closet which also leads to the toilet. Door and stairs to:
Second floor: large open loft space with exposed beams. Although 1 bedroom this area has been divided with use of the closets for a sleeping and study/work area. The modern bathroom with shower and double wash basin is also open to the sleeping area. Access to the roof terrace with seating area around the edges.
- Living area 85 m2
- Roof Terrace (also traditional in this neighbourhood to sit on bench in front of the house);
- Fully furnished;
- Great location for the main bus routes to Amsterdam and Schiphol- Rijk (most of the busses run every 4-5 minutes in the rush hour);
- Easy cycle to the beach;
- One of the best city center areas of Haarlem;
- Rental price is excluding g/w/e TV internet
- Landlord retains right of refusal.