This elegant, fully furnished (unfurnished optional subject to further discussion) and very well modernised two floor apartement with large roof terrace is located in Haarlem’s sought after historical town centre. Just steps away are the popular shopping and restaurant streets and Market Square. With a modern kitchen and bathroom, two bedrooms, a large storage room and roof terrace this is the ideal way to live in the center of Haarlem. The bus stops for the main commercial centers in Amsterdam and Schiphol (Rijk) are a few minutes walk away as is the train station with direct connections to Amsterdam, The Hague and Rotterdam. Parking is possible in the streets around the property with the (readily available) parking permit.
Ground Floor: Entry from the Gierstraat leading to a quiet allyway, access to the property via stairs to the;
First floor: roof terrace (approx. 8 m2) and storage room. Hallway with coat rack and toilet. Charming living/dining room (approx. 26 m2.) with oak floors and views over the shops in the trendy Gierstraat, modern open kitchen with various built in quality appliances: fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven/microwave and extractor fan.
Second Floor: Landing, double bedroom with oak floor (approx. 3,85 x 3,75 m.) and full wall of closets, second small bedroom/ study (approx. 2,96 x 2 m.). Bathroom (approx. 2.25 x 1.75 m.) shower, toilet and wash basin, also housing the washing machine and dryer.
- Living area approx. 65 m2;
- Sunny roof terrace;
- Very well modernized throughout, elegantly furnished and decorated two floor apartment;
- In the heart of the historical town of Haarlem in sought after street;
- Two bedrooms;
- The property is offered to let fully furnished (unfurnished optional subject to further discussion);
- Rental Price is exclusive of g/w/e/tv/internet and tenants costs;
- Landlord retains right of refusal.