This elegant, fully furnished (unfurnished is possible) and very well modernised town house with large roof terrace is located in Haarlem’s sought after historical town centre. Just steps away are the most popular shopping and restaurant streets and Market Square. This property in the heart of Haarlem, with view from the living room over the Kleine Houtstraat, offers a modern kitchen and bathroom and two double bedrooms plus a large storage room and roof terrace.
Ground Floor: Entry from the Gierstraat leading to a quiet allyway, access to the property via stairs to the;
First Floor: Roof terrace (approx. 8 m2) and storage room. Hallway with coat rack and toilet. Charming beamed living room (approx. 34m2.) with oak floors, fire surround and storage cupboard. Modern open kitchen with various built in quality appliances: dishwasher, oven/microwave and extractor fan.
Second Floor: Large landing housing the washing machine and dryer plus storage room, two double bedrooms with open beams and oak floors (approx. 18 m2. with full wall of closets and second double bedroom approx. 16 m2). Bathroom (approx. 2.25 x 1.75 m.) rain shower, toilet and wash basin.
- Living area approx. 98 m2;
- Sunny roof terrace;
- Very well modernised throughout, currently furnished (unfurnished is also possible) and decorated town house;
- In the heart of the historical town of Haarlem in sought after street;
- Two double bedrooms;
- Rental Price is exclusive of g/w/e/tv/internet and tenants costs;
- Landlord retains right of refusal.