TThis recently fully renovated, modern and stylishly furnished apartment in the center of Haarlem offers two spacious double bedrooms - plus a study/office and a large walk in dressing/closet room and lovely quiet balcony. The property situated on the two top floors of this traditional Dutch 'Herenhuis' is located on a lovely quiet canal road close to the city center and train station of Haarlem. The fast busses to Amsterdam a minute walk away (30 minutes to Amsterdam and running every 5 minutes in the peak hours) parking is easy on the street in front of the house with a parking permit (no waitlists). All the shops and restaurants of Haarlem are within a few minutes walk and the beaches and dunes are just a short cycle away.
Ground floor: entrance and stairs to:
First floor: Wooden floors. Landing with toilet, living/dining room (approx. 9.30 x 3.60 m) open kitchen (designed by professional chef) with full oven, gas hob, microwave and dishwasher. Access to the balcony from the dining area. Separate study room.
Second floor: Wooden floors. landing, 2 double bedrooms (approx. 3.80 x 3.30 m and 4.65 x 3.30 m) fand a large walk in closet room (approx. 3.35 x 2.85 m), modern bathroom with 2nd toilet, wash basin and shower, separate laundry area housing washing machine and dryer.
- living area 110 m2;
- Quiet canal street in city centre;
- Close to the station and the fast bus stops to Amsterdam and Schiphol;
- Two double bedrooms PLUS walk in closet and a study;
- the property is recently renovated and newly furnished and is offered to let fully furnished;
- Parking permit immediatly available, good parking on street in front of apartment;
- Rental price excluding g/w/e/TV internet (advance deposit is 200 euro p/m for these utilites)
- Rental price is excluding (tenants) localcouncil taxes;
- good sized balcony
- landlord retains right of refusal.