his very well maintained two bedroom, unfurnished apartment is located close to the centre of Haarlem on the first floor of a small purpose built complex. The apartment is bright, well decorated and has two good sized bedrooms, one with balcony, a luxury bathroom and a seperate spacious storage shed on the ground floor. The apartment is available to let unfurnished.
The property is in a quiet street and centre of Haarlem is just a short walk away from the property with plenty of restaurants and nightlife and great public transport connections: 15 minutes train direct to Sloterdijk and Amsterdam Centraal, the fast busses to Zuidas en Arena leave every 4 minutes in the rush hour, the stop is just a few minutes walk away and the major roads toward Amsterdam and Schiphol are walso close by. The recreational areas of the Kennemer Dunes and Spaarnwoude plus the beaches at Zandvoort and Bloemendaal are within an easy cycle.
Ground floor: entrance, stairs and access to the large, dry storage shed.
First floor: Spacious hall with coat rack, bathroom, (approx. 2.19 x 1.80 m.) with walk in (rain)shower, washbasin and closet, connections for washing machine and dryer and electric boiler. Light living room (approx. 5.68 x 3.98 m.) with wooden floor and open kitchen (approx. 3.39 x 1.75 m.) with fridge freezer, ceramic hob, oven and extractor fan. Spacious bedroom (approx. 4.21 x 3.36 m.) with access to the balcony, second bedroom (approx. 3.37 x 2.87 m.).
- Living area approx. 65 m2;
- Spacious outside storage/bike shed;
- Balcony with south-east aspect;
- Parking with permit is possible in the street (immediately available €17,- p/m) ;
- Minimal rental period is 12 months;
- The property is available to let unfurnished;
- Rental price is excl. w/e and tenants costs;
- Advance deposit for water and heating € 130,- per month;
- Landlord retains right of refusal.