This well maintained two bedroom, unfurnished apartment is located close to the centre of Haarlem on the second floor of a small purpose built complex. The apartment is bright, well decorated has a newly fitted kitchen and two good sized bedrooms, one with access to the balcony.
Bloemhofstraat is a quiet street yet just a few minutes’ walk to centre of Haarlem and the station offering many restaurants and shops. The public transport connections from this location are excellent: From Haarlem station it is just 15 minutes to Sloterdijk and 20 to Amsterdam Centraal, the stop for the commuter bus to Zuidas / Arena is a few minutes’ walk (buses every 4 minutes in the rush hour) and the major roads toward Amsterdam and Schiphol are also easily accessed. The recreational areas of the Kennemer Dunes and Spaarnwoude plus the beaches at Zandvoort and Bloemendaal are within an easy cycle.
Ground floor: entrance, stairs to:
First floor: Spacious hall with coat rack, bathroom, (approx. 2.19 x 1.80 m.) with walk in (rain)shower, washbasin and closet, connections for washing machine and dryer and electric boiler. Light living room (approx. 5.69 x 3.98 m.) with wooden floor and open kitchen (approx. 2.98 x 1.75 m.) with fridge freezer, ceramic hob, oven and extractor fan. Spacious bedroom (approx. 3.98 x 3.37 m.) with access to the balcony, second bedroom (approx. 3.37 x 2.98 m.).
- Living area approx. 63 m2;
- Balcony with south-east aspect;
- Parking with permit is possible in the street (immediately available approx. €17,- p/m) ;
- max rental period is 24 months;
- The property is available to let unfurnished;
- Rental price is excl. electricity/tv/internet and tenants costs;
- Advance deposit for water and heating € 130,- per month;
- Landlord retains right of refusal.