AVAILABLE FOR SHORT PERIOD (approx. 6 months from December 2018).
Beautifully renovated and well decorated apartment with two double bedrooms plus two study/hobby rooms, wooden floors, an open fire surround, a modern kitchen and bathroom. The property is located in the Frans Hals neighbourhood close to Haarlem train station and the shopping area, just a short cycle to the parks and beaches. Haarlem station offers an easy commute to Amsterdam, Schiphol, the Hague and Rotterdam plus the main motorways are within easy reach.
Ground floor: entrance hall and stairs to
First floor: landing, large living room with wooden floors separated by traditional leaded glass doors in sitting room (4.78 x 3.27) and dining room (4.53 x 3.27). Modern open kitchen (2.00 x 3.05) with built in appliances. Study.
Second floor: large landing, two good sized bedrooms (2.97 x 3.70) and (3.52 x 2.99), and a study/hobby room (2.32 x 1.63). Bathroom with bath/ shower (2.30 x 3.26), wash basin, toilet and washing machine and dryer.
Stairs to spacious storage attic.
- Living area approx. 95 m2;
- Two double bedrooms plus study
- Available for 6 months untill June 2019;
- short walk to Haarlem station and bus terminal;
- The property is offered to let fully furnished;
- Rental price is exclusive of G/W/E and tenants costs;
- Landlord retains right of refusal.