This charming detached, one bedroom, fully furnished house offers a bright and spacious living room, a utility room, newly built modern bathroom, very spacious bedroom and a private terrace to the front, and rear of the property with view over the bulb fields. The property is located in a leafy area close to the (Kennemerduin) national park and yet within easy reach of Haarlem, Heemstede and Vogelenzang offering a wonderfully tranquil spot for a single person or a couple. Ideally situated for the beach and dunes whilst the centre of Haarlem is just 10 minutes away, bus stop (line 90) which stops in front of the house, street parking is free here.
Ground floor: Terrace area to the front of the house. Side entrance, living room (approx. 6.x 4.7 m.) with windows the whole width of the room tiled floor with under floor heating, toilet with hand basin, open kitchen with refrigerator, hob, oven and microwave. Utility room with washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, freezer and lots of storage space. New bathroom with walk in shower and wash basin. Access to a rear terrace with view over the bulb fields.
First floor: Spacious bedroom (6.1 x 3.6 m.) with wash basin and plenty of storage and cupboard space.
- Living area 65 m2;
- Bus stop in front of the property;
- Free street parking;
- Terrace to the front of the property and use of a terrace to the rear of the property overlooking the bulb fields.
- Advance deposit for gas, water, electricity, - 120 euro.
- Advance payment for TV/Internet 60 euro;
- Minimal rental period 6 months;
- No pets allowed;
- The property is offered to let fully furnished;
- Landlord retains right of refusal.