This very well renovated, semi detached, family home with an exceptionally large garden is located in a tree lined lane in the sought after area Aerdenhout. This is just a short (cycle) distance to the centres of Haarlem, Heemstede and the beach with good access to the major roads to Schiphol and Amsterdam. The station Heemstede/Aerdenhout is just a short walk away and is a major line between Rotterdam, The Hague, Haarlem and Amsterdam. The property has a garage and an extremely large garden to the front, side and rear (south westerly aspect) of the house offering a driveway for a number of cars plus sitting and play areas.
Ground Floor: Hall and WC, under stairs cupboard, L shape living room (approx. 38 m2) with wooden floors and open fire. The modern open kitchen offers built in appliances such as dishwasher, refrigerator, combination microwave/fan oven, ceramic hob. Access to rear garden from both the living area and kitchen.
First floor: three bedrooms (approx. 2 x 2.6 m., 3.80 x 3. m. and 3.50 x 4 m. with built in closets and access to balcony) Modern bathroom (approx. 2.9 x 1.9 m.) with bath, separate shower, double wash basin. Separate toilet.
Second Floor: two further bedrooms (approx 2.9 x 3.8 m. and 2.7 x 3.8 m.) both with dormer windows, second bathroom (approx. 1.9 x 1.7 m.) with shower, wash basin and connection point for washing machine.
- Living area approx. 150 m2
- Unusually large ground area 635 m2
- Garage and large driveway
- Tree lined lane in Aerdenhout
- Two bathrooms
- Close to Haarlem and Heemstede centre and station, easy reach of beach
- Minimal rental period 12 months
- The property is offered to let unfurnished
- Rental price is exclusive of gas, water, electricity and tenants costs
- Landlord retains right of refusal.