This beautiful and imposing, 5 bedroom plus office, semi detached, family home with an large garden is located in a tree lined lane in the sought after area Aerdenhout bordering Heemstede and Haarlem. This is just a short (cycle) distance to the centres of Haarlem, Heemstede and the beach at Zandvoort with good access to the major roads to Schiphol and Amsterdam. The station Heemstede/Aerdenhout is just a short walk away and is a major line between Rotterdam, The Hague, Haarlem and Amsterdam. The property has a garage, a large garden to the front side and rear (south westerly aspect) of the house offering a driveway for a number of cars plus sitting and play areas. To the rear of the property there is a fence with gate leading to the private mooring for small recreational boat and a deck.
Ground Floor: large central hall with gallery stairs and WC. Tranditoinal living and dining rooms (approx. 22m2 and 26m2) seperated by glass doors, wooden floors and open fire. The modern kitchen offers built in appliances such as dishwasher, refrigerator, large fan oven with gas hob. Access to rear garden from both the living room and kitchen. Separate office /playroom (approx. 2.50 x 2.50 m) is access from the central hall.
First floor: three bedrooms (approx. 4.50 x 4.72, 4.50 x 3.85 and 4.66 x 4.28 m.)two with small built in closets and the rear two bedrooms with access to balcony. Modern bathroom (approx. 2.46 x 2.42 m.) with Jacuzzi bath, separate (rain) shower and double wash basin. Separate toilet.
Second Floor: two further bedrooms with exposed beams the largest being an L shaped room with carpet (approx 19 m2) and the second with laminate floor (approx. 4 x 2.60 m.) both with dormer windows and wash basins. Extra storage room housing the central heating/boiler.
- Living area approx. 204 m2;
- Front and rear gardens 410 m2 with private mooring and deck on the canal;
- Garage and large driveway (approx 3-4 cars);
- Tree lined lane in Aerdenhout:
- 10 min drive to International school Haarlem:
- Traditional house with modern kitchen and bathroom and guest toilet;
- Very close to Heemstede/Aerdenhout train station, easy reach of beach and center of Haarlem;
- Direct train access to Haarlem/Amsterdam/Rotterdam/Den Haag; 25 mins drive to Schiphol;
- Rental price is exclusive of G/W/E/ TV Internet;
- Minimal rental period 12 months;
- Landlord has right of refusal.