Spacious 3 bedroom (plus work room) apartment within a small purpose built complex located in a quiet, child friendly neighbourhood 'Spiegelenburg' in Aerdenhout with east facing balcony overlooking over the canal Houtvaart. Easy access to the train station Heemstede/Aerdenhout and an easy cycle/drive to both towns of Haarlem and Heemstede or the beach at Zandvoort. The major roads leading to Amsterdam and Schiphol are within easy reach.
Ground floor: Good parking area, entrance to storage room and communal entrance to apartment complex, stairs or lift to;
Second floor: Apartment entrance, large hall with cupboards, kitchen (approx. 4.30 x 2.30 m.) with oven and gas hob with extractor fan, refrigerator/freezer, large L shaped living room (approx. 6.60 x 5.90/3.80 m.) with access to east facing balcony. Bedroom (approx. 3.80 x 3.40 m.) with three walls of built in closets, hallway to bathroom with walk in shower closet wall and wash basin and connection for washing machine, separate toilet and hall closet, access to bedroom (approx. 4 x 3.85/3.40 m.). Via open staircase in living room to;
Third floor: (with large dormer window over the two rooms) Landing, L shaped work room (approx. 4.65 x 1.80/1.40 m.) with kitchen worktop and sink, bedroom (approx. 4.65 x 3.80 m.) with built in wardrobes and an expanse of storage space.
- Living area approx. 120m2;
- Easy reach of Heemstede/Aerdenhout train station, Haarlem and Heemstede town centres and the beach;
- Quiet neighbourhood, child friendly and green;
- Good parking in front of the door;
- Very spacious apartment with 3 bedrooms and a work-room;
- Minimal rental period 12 months;
- Available unfurnished;
- Rental price excl. g/w/e and service costs